Effective on 2014-09-09
This privacy statement describes how mindaptiv collects and uses the personal information you provide. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
We do not request, collect, or access your location information.
Collection and Use
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
As is true of most websites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Send you marketing communications
- Improve our App and marketing efforts
- Respond to your questions and concerns
You may opt-out of receiving our newsletter or marketing emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each newsletter or marketing email, or you can contact us at email@example.com.
Sharing Your Information
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose your personal information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- if mindaptiv™ is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Tracking and Ads
We partner with a third party ad network to either display advertising on our App or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our ad network partner uses technologies to collect non-personally identifiable information about your activities on this and other Apps to provide you targeted advertising based upon your interests.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.