Introduction to Wantware
Table of Contents to Understand Scale and Scope of Wantware as a Solution
- WHAT: Categorize what can be represented in computer bits.
- HOW: Show the flow when running on 1 or more computers.
- WHERE: Where interfaces access libraries, APIs, network services, devices and realtime generated machine instructions.
- WHY: Reasons we believe this matters.
- WHO: Personal use cases for wantware.
- WHEN: Timeline of development and achievements.
- EXAMPLE_MENU: Diagrams how a simple Menu App runs.
- EXAMPLE_VIDEO: Diagrams how the WarpSpeed video conferencing/streaming runs.
- EXAMPLE_MOON: Diagrams how a Lunar Mining Simulation might be digital twinned.
Products in Development
The Democratization of Computing
We’ve done the heavy lifting, which involves patented transformative breakthroughs in mathematical approaches to generating algorithms and meaning representation that goes beyond (human and machine) languages.
WantWare enables the many products in our own roadmap, to be developed rapidly and to require far less maintenance than is required by the current software development process. The functionality needed to create those and an endless number of products already exists within the abilities of the Essence Agent. It totally makes sense once it is understood that WantWare is fundamentally about intent translated and transformed into machine instructions, in real-time.
The products in development above are just the tip of an enormous iceberg. There’s much more underneath the surface. Software evolved is wantware!
Get ready to create at the speed of thought.