Introduction to Wantware
MENU shows what happens when expressing the standard Wantware menu example
Covers what is made and what can be done
- Make APTIV #3 call it SNACKSTORE.
- Add number called Bill set it to 0.
- Another number named Apple, set it to 3. On press increase Bill by Apple.
- Next button called Pineapple, set to 7. When used, grow Bill by Pineapple
- Final button called Coupon, value 2. When bought, reduce Bill by Coupon.
- One last thing, add an item called TAX. Set to 5 percent and when bought, multiply Bill by TAX.
Products in Development
The Democratization of Computing
We’ve done the heavy lifting, which involves patented transformative breakthroughs in mathematical approaches to generating algorithms and meaning representation that goes beyond (human and machine) languages.
WantWare enables the many products in our own roadmap, to be developed rapidly and to require far less maintenance than is required by the current software development process. The functionality needed to create those and an endless number of products already exists within the abilities of the Essence Agent. It totally makes sense once it is understood that WantWare is fundamentally about intent translated and transformed into machine instructions, in real-time.
The products in development above are just the tip of an enormous iceberg. There’s much more underneath the surface. Software evolved is WantWare!
Get ready to create at the speed of thought.